Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Allie's Arrival...Again

Oops.....I accidentally deleted my first post of Allie's arrival. I didn't think anyone would notice but about 1 hour after I deleted it Mom called and wanted to know what happened. So, here is a post of Allie's pictures from her arrival and our stay at the hospital.

A recap of that day.....September 26, 2008--I was scheduled to be induced that morning at 7:15. However, at 2:00 that morning I went into labor on my own. When we got to the hospital they told us she would be here by lunch but that turned into 5:05 pm. It was a long day but she was worth it! She weighed 7 lbs. 14 oz. and was 20 3/4 inches long!

Our First Family Photo


Allie & Daddy

Allie & MommyAllie with Nana & PopAllie with Papaw & Jo

Allie & Aunt Whitney


Getting Ready to Go Home

In the Car













No comments: